|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
International firm | Specialised work | Expert Partner | Promotes career progression
A prominent firm with international prestige, known for offering both commercially astute and honest advice. Consistently ranks in the Doyles & Legal 500 legal directories.
Working alongside a leading Partner in the space - as recognised via the Chambers and Legal 500 directories – this is a great opportunity for an ambitious Lawyer to continue developing their legal knowledge, receive mentoring and be exposed to a variety of matters.
- Document review and evidence preparation;
- Court appearances;
- Research and detailed analysis of case law and legislation;
- A high level of client service along with excellent organisational and written and oral communication skills;
- Assistance with commercial litigation matters primarily in the supreme and federal court, and also in the court of appeal.
- 1-3 Yrs. PQE from a well-regarded firm;
- Commercially astute;
- Have a strong eye for detail;
- Valuable team player;
- Motivated; an enthusiastic individual.
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Have the desire and ability to manage your own file load;
- And have an ability to maintain and foster client relationships
This firm boasts a supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com