|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||30 days ago|
About the role
Here at Charterhouse, we’re partnering with a national law practice client, in the search for an experienced Corporate Associate. This is a newly created position to meet the demand of an increased workload within the team and offers exceptional career development opportunities under a team of Partners.
This is a fantastic, hands-on role offering exposure to not only three, separately experienced partner’s mentoring but a range of high-profile matters including high profile individuals and directors and officers for insider trading, market manipulation, foreign bribery offences, and investigations at ASIC, ACIC, ICAC and the ACC.
Key responsibilities include
- Drafting and negotiating transaction and commercial documents;
- Advising on key matters relating to corporate M&A;
- General commercial documents including sponsorship and licensing agreements’
- Supporting and working with partners and the senior lawyers in the team in meeting clients' objectives and deadlines’
- Legislation and case law research.
You will have:
- Ideally between 1-3 years’ experience in commercial litigation;
- Excellent academic results;
- Completed an Associateship at the Courts (desirable);
- Strong knowledge of commercial litigation and dispute resolution;
- Ability to identify key issues in a legal matter;
- Commercial awareness and the ability to work effectively with clients;
- Ability to work independently on a matter with supervision;
- Superior analytical, research, communication and drafting skills; and
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com