|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||30 days ago|
Permanent opportunity for an experienced mailroom clerk to join an Australian law firm’s administration team.
- Central CBD location
- Great career development opportunities
- Great support from the wider administration team
This mid-tier Australian law firm is looking for a Mailroom Clerk for this permanent role. Reporting to the National Administration Manager, you will be working as part of a team in the Sydney office. This is a varied role and will involve liaising with various stakeholders, both internally and externally. The role will involve a mixture of both manual and administrative tasks.
- Receiving, sorting and redirecting mail
- Archiving, filing and maintaining records
- Liaising with the marketing team to assist with the set up of events
- Reception cover
- Rearranging meeting room furniture
- Delivering documents to court
- Some general maintenance
- Data entry
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Prior experience in an administrative role
- Be comfortable with physical elements in your role
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Be well presented
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
To be considered for this role, click APPLY NOW.