|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
A leading Australian law firm, with offices located in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney, who work with major Australian and multinational organisations. The culture is positive, proactive, and energetic. Making an emphasis on open communication and regular feedback. Your work will be interesting and challenging, and from day one you will have plenty of responsibility.
Reporting to the Head of BDM and working closely with the rest of the BDM Team, you will be responsible for marketing and enhancing the profile of the firm.
Key skills/ responsibilities: ·
- Proactively source and develop engaging content for profiling the firm
- Ensure content and promote via the appropriate channels to achieve maximum exposure
- Drive and implement the firm's integrated communication strategy, including actioning functional marketing communication activities to meet the firm’s objectives
- Enhance brand awareness
- Effectively manage certain marketing functional activities
- Assist the BDM Advisors with the project management, preparation and delivery of high quality proposals and bid content
- Assist with the dissemination of articles and content via digital and traditional media channels
- Previous experience working as a Marketing Coordinator in a mid-tier law firm (2 years +)
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Business / Commerce or another relevant degree
- Excellent working knowledge of InDesign and other Adobe design packages
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Positive attitude toward work and a desire to learn and develop the role
- Ability to effectively interact with peers and internal clients, including senior stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication – able to write clearly, concisely and to a high standard, with an excellent grasp of grammar and punctuation
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure
You will receive a professional, nurturing environment. Your work will be interesting and challenging, and from day one you will have plenty of responsibility.