|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
This leading Not for Profit organisation are seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist to join their team on a 6 month contract basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and collaborative team working with both the Marketing team and broader stakeholder group.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the workflow management process, ensuring the status of all Marketing deliverables is up to date and any roadblocks anticipated and reported on.
- Manage a high volume of Marketing requests, in line with existing priorities and deliverables and managing stakeholder expectations accordingly.
- Engage with agencies and allocate briefs to appropriate Marketing teams, managing workload and resourcing of projects across the department.
- Influence continuous improvement and workflow process efficiencies within the Marketing team, as appropriate.
- Develop and manage regular reports on scheduling and departmental capacity and update of the Marketing capacity planner & associated tools.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Marketing Operating processes & tools.
- Contribute to the organisations annual planning cycle through forecasted scheduling for an annual calendar of activity.
The successful candidate will:
- A bachelor degree (or equivalent experience) in Marketing, Communications or relevant field.
- At least 5 years experience of project workflow coordination / management within a high volume, fast paced Marketing, Creative, Print or Agency environment.
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines and competing priorities
- Experience with process mapping and process documentation would be beneficial.
- Excellent time management, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
Join this hardworking and collaborative team environment. This organisation prides itself on its forward thinking and innovative abilities as well as promoting creativity amongst its staff.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.
Please apply now if you are immediately available and interested please APPLY now. For further information please contact Sinead on email@example.com