|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
An exciting opportunity to work for an organisation within the heart of Melbourne. The role will be based in the Corporate Affairs division and will engage with stakeholders across the business to write news stories in order to further promote & enhance the reputation of this leading firm.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement a media management framework
- Monitor local and statewide media issues and identify emerging issues of political importance
- Engage with senior level staff in order to gain insight and develop speeches and/or responses
- Advise on best use of media channels to stakeholders to support campaign objectives
- Establish and develop the media and issues management policy
- Anticipate and prepare for media responses to crisis scenarios
The successful candidate will:
- Have demonstrated experience in media & communications
- Have a background in journalism, newspaper or government liaison
- Be experienced in implementing media and communication strategies
- Tertiary qualification in public relations, journalism or communications
- Have strong attention to detail as well as the ability to manage competing priorities
Join this innovative and collaborative team, working to build the reputation of this hugely successful organisation even further. This team prides itself on their values driven work ethic and ability to think on their feet and overcome challenges unanimously.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.
Please apply now if you are immediately available and interested please APPLY now. For further information please contact Sinead on firstname.lastname@example.org