|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Supportive environment | Specialised work | Expert Partners | Hands-on mentoring
A reputable and full-service firm with a national presence, known for offering both commercially astute and honest advice. Consistently ranks in the Doyles and Legal 500 directories.
My client seeks an experienced Medical Negligence Lawyer to join a growing Government Health team. You will be exposed to a wide range of medical negligence matters including defending claims brought against doctors, nurses, hospitals, medical centres and dentists. You will the strong contact with defendant clients, provide advice and run the matter through to settlement whether by conference or trial.
You will be a Solicitor with at least 2+ Yrs. relevant defendant experience within medical negligence litigation (ideally from a well-known practice). Specific experience in coronial investigations and inquests an advantage, but not a necessity.
In addition to this you will:
- 2+ years’ experience in medical negligence law (ideally defendant focus)
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Experience with reviewing and analysing medical evidence
- Ability to manage large volumes of work
- Good business development skills
- Have the desire and ability to manage your own file load; and
- Have an ability to maintain and foster client relationships;
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org