|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
This leading retail company has continued to be an industry leader within their sector and due to a surge of growth has seen a number of large programs now in place. An opportunity has arisen for a senior Project Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. Working in a professional and stable team this role will see you work on a number of complex projects working with senior level stakeholder across both Technology and the Business. You will play a pivotal part in building capability across the organisation where you will lead and develop others on an exciting transformation program.
- Manage high-profile and complex end-to-end programs and projects within the organisation (through the entire lifecycle).
- Shape and influence the vision and strategy, including capturing emergent opportunities that were not originally identified
- Create and controls all project management artefacts needed to effectively strategize, plan and execute on project objectives.
- Provide support and guide senior management/ leadership on prioritizing projects based on risks, resources and potential for quality improvement to assist with the operational planning processes
- Act as an advocate and Facilitator of business change and the development of new business processes with subject matter experts and frontline staff as it relates to project work
- Provide ongoing project specific leadership and direction to all project stakeholders including senior leadership, external providers and internal staff/management
- Support and guide senior management in all areas by minimizing risks related to project implementation while enhancing service expectations and accountability
- Review and evaluate project result and implement improvement strategies to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency of processes
- 4+ years Project Management experience
- Retail or FMCG experience highly regarded
- Experience working in AGILE frameworks
- Demonstrated capability working with onshore and offshore teams
- Cost centre management within an IT context
- Exceptional project management skills to effectively lead a project team to achieve critical project milestones using a formal project management approach
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 9641 2453