|Location:||ACT - Canberra|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- CBD location
- National firm with an excellent culture
- Up to $100K (package)
About the role
An exciting opportunity has become available working as the Canberra Office Manager for one of Australia’s leading national law firms.
The is a high-profile role with a wide range of responsibilities, including coordinating the Human Resource function, managing the office services function and leading the support staff. You will have direct responsibility for three local staff.
This role would suit someone who enjoys working in a busy fast passed environment, has exceptional time management skills and is confident in building relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
To be considered you must have:
- 4 years' experience in a similar role (ideally within a professional services firm)
- Previous exposure to the Human Resource function
- Experience in Budgetary and financial control
- Experience with WH&S management
- Down to earth professional with a “can do" attitude.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now via the link below. For more information please contact David Drew on 02 9641 2421 or firstname.lastname@example.org