|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||27 days ago|
About our client
Our client is a national law firm looking for a bright and outgoing paralegal to join their claims support team. The role will see you working as part of a team of paralegals assisting their legal teams with drafting of applications, statements and other documents. With gorgeous views of the Sydney CBD and its surroundings, regular social events, sporting teams and more, this role is a fantastic opportunity for a paralegal looking to further their career.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients;
- Legal research;
- Preparing and editing documents, correspondence and accounts;
- Costs recovery; and
- Other general administration duties including filing, scanning, photocopying, etc.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience within a law firm, preferably within Personal Injury;
- At least 2 years left of your Bachelor of Law;
- Strong written and verbal communication experience;
- Excellent organizational skills, including a strong attention to detail;
- The ability to work independently without supervision;
- Proven ability of working towards and achieving KPIs;
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; and
- A friendly and down-to-earth nature.
How to apply
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, click APPLY now or contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469.