|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Excellent opportunity for a PMO Coordinator to provide hands-on support to Project Leads and Project Managers to coordinate project management activities. You will play a proactive role in the promotion of project management methodologies and standards, supporting the design and implementation of Governance and Reporting.
Skills and experiences required:
- 5+ years demonstrated experience as Project Coordinator with understanding of the project life cycle, project documentation, project standards and methodologies
- Ability to work independently on projects document and activities
- Experience in project performance reporting
- Demonstrate a solid experience with multiple project management methodologies
- Ability to work in a changing project environment
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder management skills, interpersonal communications skills and emotional intelligence
- Previous experience in large, high profile projects is well regarded
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel and MS Project).
- Experience using a Project Portfolio management system (Clarity / Plan view) etc. well regarded.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
If you have the above experiences and would like to apply, please send an updated resume to Adam at email@example.com