|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About the role
As one of the world’s leading law firms, our client has both an exceptional client list and exceptional office spaces around the world as well as enviable benefits to match. They are currently looking for a talented Precedent and Knowledge Administrator who will thrive in a fast-paced environment to join their fun and friendly Sydney office for a fixed 6-month contract.
This exciting opportunity will see you working as part of the Knowledge Management team requiring you to:
- Administer and apply precedent and knowledge material and functions;
- Address queries and concerns relating to precedents;
- Provide access to online search, registration and lodgment programs; and
- Provide administration to the Knowledge Management team.
To be considered for this opportunity, I am looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of 2-4 years' experience as a secretary or word processor within a commercial law practice;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Advanced computer skills;
- Keen eye for detail; and
- Outstanding time management skills.
How to apply
For more information regarding this role, please contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469 or email@example.com.