|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||30 days ago|
About the Company
This National law firm is in an exciting period of growth and has an opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join the team. This newly created role will be working closely with a Partner and team of lawyers specifically on matters with one of their large clients. You will be responsible for managing the contract function for this client. The firm offer a wide range of benefits to their employees including corporate discounts, paid parental leave and extra purchased annual leave. They have a professional yet relaxed culture and have many social and company events.
- Working closely with a Partner and team in construction law
- Responsible for the preparation and administration of contracts
- Reviewing legal documentation
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Legal research
- At least two years’ experience in a Paralegal role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a career Paralegal
How to Apply
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9641 5132.