|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Our client is looking to add to their support staff by bringing on a junior paraplanner due to a vacancy. You will assist the Advisers of the business and ensure that a flawless service is provided to their clients, who are mostly HNW. Under the guidance of the Senior Paraplanner, you will continue to grow and develop more technical skills.
WHAT IT WILL INVOLVE:
You will assist the Financial Advisers / Directors with the day-to-day running of their duties. Tasks will include:
- Assist in the efficient and professional production of Records of Advice;
- You will also be actively involved in working with our Client Services team to ensure systems are accurate to use in reporting;
- Ensuring all compliance requirements are met including FDS, compliance checklists etc;
- You will also be actively involved in working with our Client Services team to ensure systems are accurate to use in reporting.
- Over time, as your skills grow, you will progress into the production of more complicated advice and financial modelling, incorporating the development of financial strategies across all life stages and types of entities
To be considered for the role, we are looking for an individual who;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in financial services, with at least 1 years’ experience in Para Planning
- RG 146 compliant or currently undergoing study
- Good understanding of general financial planning issues
- Experience with financial planning software – Xplan an advantage
- High attention to detail
What to do next:
If you wish to work for a company that is willing to offer exam support as well as progression, then this role is perfect for you. To apply, just respond to the advert with your latest CV as along with a short reason for your application. You will have to attend our office to verify your eligibility to work in Australia.