|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
A national Wealth Management company is looking to hire an in-house Paraplanner to assist their Private Client Advisers in their Sydney office.
WHAT IT WILL INVOLVE:
Whilst providing comprehensive, high quality support to the Private Client Advisers, your other responsibilities will involve:
- Prepare complex Statements of Advice & Records of Advice;
- Prepare financial projections for HNW clients;
- Collaborate with Advisers; seeking guidance and assistance to determine appropriate strategy for Clients;
- Ensure strict compliance procedures throughout the preparation of planning documentation etc;
- Fact find Insurance and Superannuation information.
As this company are bringing Paraplanning back in house, they have specified the following as paramount for any potential applicants:
- 3 years current / prior experience in a similar role;
- Diploma qualifications and working towards FASEA education requirements;
- A comprehensive understanding of Xplan, including SoA generation;
- Demonstrable knowledge of the financial planning process, portfolio construction and implementation, financial markets, structures, entities and products;
- A sound understanding of compliance – with an impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Permanent Residency or Citizenship
What to do next:
If you wish to work for a company that is willing to offer exam support as well as progression, then this role is perfect for you. To apply, just respond to the advert with your latest CV as along with a short reason for your application. You will have to attend our office to verify your eligibility to work in Australia