|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Initial 4-mth contract with immediate start
- Government agency based in Parramatta
- $40ph + super (35hrs pw)
About the Company:
This agency provides independent trustee and financial management services for the people of NSW. Its fees and commissions are set by government, and services include: Wills, Powers of Attorney, Trusts, Enduring Guardianship and Deceased Estate Administration.
About the Role:
You will be involved in the provision of personal financial planning advice for a leading government agency. The current team consists of 10 and offers a centralised advice. This would best suit a recent graduate with at least 1yr experience as a Paraplanner looking to steer themselves towards a career as a Financial Planner.
- Deliver advisory services that are high quality, consistent, cost effective and timely, compliant with legislative requirements and consistent with industry best practice.
- Provide advice to clients that is appropriate to their personal circumstances and maximises the benefits they are entitled to.
- Managing plans that balance client needs, commercial and community service objectives, risk management, legal and financial obligation
- Preparation of compliant Statement of Advice documents (including annual reviews)
- Prepare written material that is well structured and easy to follow by the intended audience
- Communicate routine technical information clearly
- Diploma Financial Planning – Advanced Diploma preferred
- One-year financial planning exp
If this sounds like you then please send your updated cv through to email@example.com or click apply.