|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
A Financial Services group who offer services across Tx, Finance, Insurance and Financial Planning, are looking to add a Paraplanner to the team to support their Advisers. Working within a team of experienced Financial Planning experts, our client is confident the successful candidate will flourish within their environment.
WHAT IT WILL INVOLVE:
Providing quality support to the Senior Advisers by completing the following:
- Assist Financial Planner in strategy preparation for clients prior to and after client meetings.
- Formulate product and strategy recommendations for clients prior to and after client meetings.
- Preparation of Statements of Advice, Records of Advice & Strategy Papers for Financial Planner.
- Finalise Statements of Advice, Records of Advice & Strategy Papers once reviewed by Financial Planners.
- Keeping up to date with industry/legislative/compliance/technical changes.
- Review of existing client portfolios.
As this company are bringing Paraplanning back in house, they have specified the following as paramount for any potential applicants:
- 2 years minimum experience
- Solid experience with XPlan
- Ability to multitask & prioritise workloads and work autonomously
- Strong & clear communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in being a valued team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strength in building and maintaining client relationships
What to do next:
To apply, just respond to the advert with your latest CV as along with a short reason for your application. Alternatively, contact Gary Stuart on 02 9641 5137 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have anyone else in your network who would be perfect for the role, get in touch with Gary to discuss a referral bonus.