|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
The position will bolster a support team, providing technical support to a team of 3 Advisers. You will be expected to work with independence and complete SoAs and RoAs in a timely, compliant manner
- Coordinate and manage new and existing client work-flows
- Oversee development and renewal of Statements of Advice, Reviews and client facing documents
- Accompany Adviser on client meetings and engage throughout.
- Support clients as first / second point of contact on any queries they have.
- Perform fact-finds and Develop robust financial strategies based on these
- Maintain a solid, compliant work ethic; ensuring you remain methodical and organised in your day-to-day duties
- Excellent compliance and technical knowledge, gained from 3-5 years of previous role within paraplanning
- Strong grasp of financial planning software systems and Platforms Inc. Xplan
- Interpersonal skills that will contribute to building successful relationships with clients and add to a terrific office culture.
- Relevant Financial Planning qualifications
What to do next
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your Resume along with a detailed cover letter as to why you are suitable. Successful applicants will be invited in for a face to face before submission.