|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
An exciting and rare opportunity to join a leading legal firm located in Newcastle as an Office Assistant on a part-time basis. Having won multiple awards and achievements in 2020 and 2021, this firm pride themselves on their flat operating structure, their ability to hire the best minds for the best client outcomes.
- Provide administrative support to the office as required
- Office & kitchen maintenance on a daily bass
- Support Office Coordinator with day-to-day office management
- Answer calls and direct clients accordingly
- Order office consumables for events and functions as required
- Filling and archiving support to Administrators
You must have:
- Previous office administration experience
- Basic - Intermediate Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to commit to 3 days per week (students welcome to apply)
- A pro-active ‘can-do’ attitude
- An eagerness to learn
- Proven experience in meeting deadlines
- A ‘nothing is too much trouble’ approach to work
This a great opportunity for an experienced Office All-Rounder to join an award winning law firm, on a flexible permanent part-time basis – so do not delay in your application!
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Ash Colston on 0474 007 773 | firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.