|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
My client is a boutique-chartered accounting firm, located in the Bondi Junction.
They have a great opportunity for a motivated Administration Assistant to join their small and friendly Accounting Firm.
This is a pivotal role working autonomously and you will be responsible for supporting the whole business, cultivating a culture where people work hard and support each other.
You will be required to:
- Setup new clients on our database and ASIC related attendances
- Process incoming/outgoing mail (sorting, scanning, saving and filing)
- Provide administrative support to all other staff
- Keeping the office organized and tidy at all times
- Prepare office correspondences
- ATO payment arrangements, lodgments, remission requests
- Establishment of company, trust, TFN, ABN Applications
- Must have knowledge of ASIC and ATO procedures
- 3-4 years experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Office knowledge with Intermediate level
- Have drive and enthusiasm with a team player attitude
- The ability to liaise with clients in a highly professional manner
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment will be highly regarded
Unfortunately, no Working Holiday Visas will be considered for this role as it is a Permanent Part-time position.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply.