|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||25 days ago|
Intermediate level role supporting the practice group head and team in this national firm.
- Temp to perm option available
- Collaborative team culture
- Support at Partner level
About the Firm
This national corporate law firm is in an exciting period of growth currently with over 500 people in their Sydney office alone. They offer genuine work-life balance and reward their staff on all levels with excellent corporate benefits and twice annual salary reviews. They have a collaborative, social culture with events such as EOFY and Christmas parties, monthly Friday drinks, morning teas and sporting teams. This role, supporting at Partner level is perfect for someone who is looking to grow their career in a collaborative team.
- Supporting a Partner and team of lawyers
- Diary management
- Filing, scanning and archiving
- Opening and closing matters
- End of month billing
- A minimum 12 months’ experience working in a law firm
- Experience using MS Office
- Experience using a document management and billing system
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on (02) 9641 5132 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.