|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This national corporate firm is looking for a career legal assistant to support in their construction team. This firm has an excellent reputation as a leading Corporate law firm who offer a range of benefits to their employees including career development opportunities, paid parental leave, purchased annual leave and corporate discounts. This role is supporting a high performing team including a Partner.
Duties will include:
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements
- End of month billing, timesheet entry and preparing invoices
- Drafting and amending legal documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients and other lawyers
To be successful for this role you will have:
- A minimum 12 months’ experience in a legal support role
- Experience using a billing and document management system
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or call Pagen Quinn on 0423 586 579 for a confidential discussion.