|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Supportive team environment | Varied work | Expert Partner | Clear career progression
An opportunity has presented itself in a reputable, full-service firm law firm in Sydney’s CBD.
Our client is a national firm that offer a range of legal services including litigation and dispute resolution, property, employment & industrial relations and plaintiff personal injury law.
I am looking to speak with lawyers that hold personal injury law experience and who can run their own practice, with minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will work directly with a Partner and will have responsibility for management of a portfolio of matters. You will be able to exercise autonomy and initiative and be accustomed to conducting high volumes of personal injury files including institutional work, medical negligence, workers compensation, motor vehicle and public liability claims.
We are ideally looking for candidates with plaintiff experience.
You will have a commitment to looking after your clients and be able to fully prepare claims for timely and efficient resolution. To secure this position you will have a positive, energetic attitude and be a self-starter in a team environment.
Successful candidates will have:
- A current NSW Practising Certificate
- At least 1 yeas’ PAE and exposure to Personal Injury/Compensation law (plaintiff or defendant experience to be considered).
- The ability to provide practical and accurate advice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in working with a high-volume work team
- Strong client relationship and business development skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work and manage competing deadlines
- Structured development program,
- Social events
- Flexible working
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org