|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- First rate national firm career opportunity
- Clients include government agencies, ASX listed and multinational corporations
- CBD location
Our client is a leading and award-winning national firm and their Planning and Environment team has been repeatedly recognised locally and overseas for the work they do for their high-profile clients.
Recognised as the leading Planning & Environmental team in Australia. The team specialise in all areas of environment and planning law, as well as climate change, sustainability, water, energy, and resources laws.
This role will give you the opportunity, you will be part of a busy and high performing team with a shared passion for the environment and a solutions-driven approach to working with a mixture of clients. The role will see you working in a diverse range of situations on strategic and policy advice, major projects and transactions, litigation and dispute resolution.
You will also work on range of litigated matters from class 1 to complex class 5 matters in the Land and Environment Court.
- 3-5 Yrs. PQE experience ideally in an Environment and Planning practice;
- Desire to build your career in the area and be mentored by the two leading partners;
- Experience acting for senior government agencies and major corporations;
- Confident communication skills;
- Strong drafting skills;
- strong client-facing capability;
- Ability to work autonomously but enjoy being a team player;
- You will enjoy project, transactional, litigation and dispute related work.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume today or for further information please contact Alex Forsberg 02 964 15135