|Posted:||6 months ago|
Our client is a well-thought of practice in the Insurance space and is steadily growing in the Sydney market. This team is managed by a renowned and respected Partner in the Insurance space.
A newly created opportunity for a Professional Indemnity Lawyer/ Solicitor or someone looking to make that step to specialise in insurance. Reporting directly in to the experienced Principal, the chosen Professional Indemnity Lawyer will be joining a well thought of team. You will receive guidance from a dedicated mentor through a structured mentoring program and a market leading salary.
About the role
• A newly created position
• Work with four highly-regarded Partners
• The team handles claims across all major classes of insurance and acts for the biggest names in the insurance industry both locally and overseas.
• Draft and negotiate contracts, enterprise agreements & incentive schemes
• Active role in BD being involved with a range of marketing and client development initiatives
• 2-5 Yrs. PQE experience in a variety of professional indemnity matters, such as financial lines, construction, health or aged care
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously but enjoy being a team player
• Superior attention to detail
• Contribute positively to the team and firm environment