|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$85,000 + super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
My client is seeking an experienced Property Accountant to join their growing team.
A reputable, growing, well known property company who have a great reputation across NSW as well as expanding to other locations in Australia.
This role is a permanent full-time position.
About the role
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly reporting
- Accounts payables/receivables/reconciliation
- Maintain exceptional reporting and communication with internal and external key liaisons
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to investors at the corporate and asset level
- Month end procedures for the Sydney assets
- Preparation of annual property budgets
- Provide considered advice on risk and return metrics
- 5+ years working as an accountant in a similar role
- Part/full CA or CPA qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Experience working on a large ERP system
- Beneficial experience working in the property industry
My client is seeking an individual who is an experienced, conscientious accountant, who values a fun and interactive work place.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click the 'Apply' button or send your CV to email@example.com