|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Opportunity for an ambitious Property Associate to join a reputable firm and develop their career, under the guidance of leading Partners in the field.
Long-standing, national firm with over 150 years’ experience in the legal industry. Within property law, the firm is known for their offering of pragmatic and holistic support to a breadth of clients from large listed property trusts to charitable institutions and churches.
Provide expert advice on all aspects of property, from greenfield sites to office towers to commercial leasing. We enable our clients to minimise commercial risks and undertake property transactions with confidence.
This Group has an emphasis on teamwork and are looking for an individual who shows a genuine interest in growing as a property lawyer as well as providing first class service to clients.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5 + yrs. PQE from a well-established firm;
- Caseload split 60% commercial matters, to 40% residential so similar level of experience needed;
- Acting on general property sales and purchases and management
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing;
- Acting for developers and investment funds on investment structuring;
- Developing applications for leasehold titles;
- Easements and covenants (not essential;
- Team focus - to facilitate effective teamwork by developing strong internal relationships;
- Enthusiasm to be involved in business development activities;
- Excellent academic background.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com