|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
My client is a market leading organisation with a reputable name across the country and Insurance market.
They are recognised as one of Australia’s leading insurers.
The team have a compliment of entry level learning energy coupled with experienced local market experts. Fast paced with a contagious atmosphere you’ll know doubt settle into what is set out to be a soft landing.
Being part of this team means you will have exposure to all Property Insurance products and both internal / external stakeholders, with a clear scope of progression detailed from day 1 this platform offers acceleration, education and job satisfaction in/for you in your career.
This top tier company are looking for someone who will contribute to the overall Claims objective to deliver excellent claims service and to enhance the business in its distinct positions.
The successful candidate will be someone who has well-seasoned technical claims knowledge and specific experience in Commercial and/or Corporate Claims across Property related Insurance products, having spent time either in an insurer, TPA or broking-house.
Ultimately, as a Claims Executive / Officer you are responsible for providing timely and cost-effective management of a portfolio of Property Insurance Claims ensuring adherence to SLAs. A handful of the main duties/requirements would be.
- Relevant end to end claims management experience
- Commercial or corporate Property case management experience
- Experience working within an Insurer and/or Broking operation, outsourced service provider
- Experience negotiating favourable claims settlements for clients
- Experience interpreting legislation, insurance policies and other insurance reports such as Loss Adjuster reports etc.
- Experience identifying potential issues and escalating for review
- Demonstrated experience in claims file reviews
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- A clear understanding of the insurance value chain
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to use critical reasoning with a pragmatic approach
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related discipline are desirable
In short, the focus of the role is to contribute to the claims objective whilst delivering excellent claims service to clients. Simultaneously ensuring timely & cost-effective management of a Claims portfolio.
Let’s talk in more detail on the phone – in the meantime please forward your interests/application to email@example.com or call on either 0481 122 030