|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
About the role
Opportunity for a Property lawyer to join a leading, national firm and develop their career, under the guidance of leading Partners in the commercial property field.
The firm has developed a reputation for its innovative, commercially focused advice and is regularly involved in some of the most important landmark transactions in the country, helping clients with their most important or difficult legal matters. From results and client commitment, to the commerciality of advice, the firm’s aim is to set the standard.
National recognised practice which is led by a team of partners who have gained a reputation for achieving outstanding results for a range of clients.
The Property & Development practice is unique in terms of its collective experience and depth of expertise, having represented clients in numerous landmark property and development projects around Australia for over 50 years. The practice covers all aspects of property acquisition, financing, development, construction, sales and leasing.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Broad, general knowledge of all aspects of property law, including, but not limited to leasing, acquisitions, disposals, subdivision and development projects;
- Strong analytical and technical legal writing skills;
- Attention to detail;
- An ability to prioritise work in a high work volume environment;
- An ability to work autonomously and as part of a team; and
- A professional approach and excellent communication skills.
- Subsidised corporate gym membership;
- generous social activities and health and well-being programs;
- outstanding professional and career development opportunities;
- travel insurance for personal travel;
- discounted corporate health insurance through a leading Australian health fund;
- a range of supplier discounts.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 02 9641 5135 or firstname.lastname@example.org