|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Opportunity for a Property lawyer to join a leading, national firm and develop their career, under the guidance of leading Partners in the commercial property field.
About the role
I am looking to speak with 1 - 3 Yrs. PQE lawyers to work in supportive and friendly Property team on a full-time permanent basis.
The partners are successfully growing the practice acting for a diverse range of clients including government, infrastructure, corporate tenants/advisors, investors and large-scale private developers.
This Group has an emphasis on teamwork and are looking for an individual who shows a genuine interest in growing as a property lawyer as well as providing first class service to clients.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Broad, general knowledge of all aspects of property law, including, but not limited to leasing, acquisitions, disposals, subdivision and development projects;
- Strong analytical and technical legal writing skills;
- Attention to detail;
- An ability to prioritise work in a high work volume environment;
- An ability to work autonomously and as part of a team; and
- A professional approach and excellent communication skills.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com