|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Opportunity for a Property lawyer to join a leading, national firm and develop their career, under the guidance of leading Partners in the commercial property field.
About the role
I am looking to speak with Mid-Level lawyers who want to bolster their career development, working under a leading partner, acting for some of Australia’s most significant property developers.
Working concurrently with a Partner (that boasts experience in property & real estate law, with a focus on development) you’ll help to advise large corporations, property trusts, private syndicates and developers.
This Group has an emphasis on teamwork and are looking for an individual who shows a genuine interest in growing as a property lawyer as well as providing first class service to clients.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of two years PWE from an established and reputable firm;
- Broad, general knowledge of all aspects of property law, including, but not limited to leasing, acquisitions, disposals, subdivision and development projects;
- Strong analytical and technical legal writing skills;
- Attention to detail;
- An ability to prioritise work in a high work volume environment;
- An ability to work autonomously and as part of a team; and
- A professional approach and excellent communication skills.
What’s it like to work there?
- Modern, open plan offices.
- Structured learning and development programs for all career levels.
- Extensive health and well-being program.
- Mindfulness training, subsidised fitness, team sports and health checks.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Salary continuance insurance.
- Key role with one of Australia's leading property & developments teams
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 / 0450 752 012 or email@example.com