|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About the role
This National law firm is in an exciting period of growth and has an opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join the team. The role will be specifically working with developers and assisting in large scale off the plan settlements. You will be part of a team of Paralegals and will report directly to a Partner. The firm offer a wide range of benefits to their employees including corporate discounts, paid parental leave and extra purchased annual leave. They have a professional yet relaxed culture and have many social and company events.
- Assisting a Partner and team of lawyers
- Large scale off the plan developments
- Managing process from start to finish
- Liaising with clients
- General file management
- Experience in off-the plan developments
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be a career Paralegal
How to apply
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on email@example.com or (02) 9641 5132.