|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
About the client
Our client is recognised as one of Sydney's leading Corporate and Commercial specialist firms in the CBD. The property team provides advisory and transactional services to clients including; project finance; commercial property transactions; joint ventures and development; commercial leasing and acquisitions and sales, commercial and rural conveyancing; strata developments
- To be a senior member of the property team and a part of the succession plan for the future of the property team.
- Manage a broad range of property matters that include; property and development projects; commercial and retail leasing; complex property transactions;
- Work with clients from; Property developers, Investors, Banks and Financiers
- Mentor and train junior members of the team
- 15+ Years PQE Commercial Property experience
- Work autonomously on maters whilst, building strong client relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially minded
- Organised and able to multi- task
- Strong team management skills
How to apply
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume today or for further information please contact Sommer Bath 02 9641 2416.