|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 days ago|
About our client
Our client is one of the leading personal injury firms in Australia and they are looking for an enthusiastic and driven candidate to join their superannuation disablement team. With gorgeous 360° views of the Sydney CBD and its surroundings, regular social events, sporting teams and a newly introduced bonus scheme, this role is a fantastic opportunity for a sales professional looking to further their career.
Your role will include:
- Identifying new claims from existing claims within other practice areas;
- Liaising with potential client's superannuation funds;
- Fielding enquiries, resolving concerns and ensuring potential clients are converted to actual clients; and
- Scheduling new client appointments with solicitors.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 1 year of inside sales experience;
- Strong written and verbal communication experience;
- Excellent organisational skills, including a strong attention to detail; and
- A friendly and down-to-earth nature.
How to apply
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, click APPLY or contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469 or firstname.lastname@example.org.