|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
About our client
Our client is a National firm with diverse practice groups, delivering legal and commercial advice. This firm is based in fabulous new offices in Barangaroo. They are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their energetic and collaborative team. This firm offers a range of benefits to their team, including reward and recognition programs, incentive schemes, regular social events as well as flexible working opportunities and the ability to purchase additional leave.
This amazing opportunity will see you providing a high level of administrative support to their general insurance team. This is an incredibly demanding role so strong organizational skills and an ability to work under pressure is essential.
Your duties will include:
- Diary management, including arranging travel and team functions
- Drafting and amending documents and correspondence
- Preparing briefs for Counsel
- Monthly billing and expenses
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
To be considered for this role it is essential that you possess:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a legal assistant at an executive level
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A fast and accurate typing speed
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A vibrant and enthusiastic attitude towards your work
How to apply
To apply for this role, please hit APPLY now or contact Jessika Anderson at Charterhouse on (02) 9641 2469 for more information.