|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
Salesforce Technical Consultant / Lead
Great company - Very good package - Excellent working culture and workplace
In this role as CRM Technical Lead, you will be accountable for the architecture, design, planning and ongoing development of our client global CRM (Salesforce) platform.
This will be a hands-on role, where you will work close with our implementation partner and play a key role in helping our client deliver on its goal.
- Leading the implementation and successful delivery of a global CRM with integrated digital channels, systems and data sources.
- Overseeing the solution architecture and ensuring the integration with internal systems and digital marketing channels.
- Defining procedures and automated process to keep data accurate and up to date.
- Prioritise and align business requirements to continuously enhance and drive value of the Salesforce platform.
- Oversee the development of custom reports and dashboards to help drive data driven decisions.
- Share knowledge and be the Salesforce subject matter expert.
- Own the creation, maintenance and governance for the CRM platform.
- 5-7 years of experience in Salesforce and Application Development.
- Products: Marketing Cloud (Pardot), Prior integration experience between Salesforce and other systems.
- Web Technologies: Visualforce, HTML, CSS, jQuery.
- Design System: Lightning Design System.
- Experience in developing process diagrams and flows, functional requirements, and data mapping.
- Excellent communication skills, strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, and ability to handle multiple task assignments and work independently.
- Salesforce CRM Product Expert with firm knowledge of marketing automation tools including Pardot & Interaction Studio.
- Relevant degree and Salesforce certifications.