|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Our client’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice has an exciting opportunity for experienced Senior Associate lawyer with regulatory investigation experience to work on post Royal Commission related work.
This fantastic team is led by three industry lading Partners who act for some of Australia’s largest corporations and government entities operating across a broad range of industries.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to take a lead role on significant, complex litigation as well as regulatory investigations and prosecutions involving a major financial regulator.
The role also provides scope to be involved in firm activities and committees, including business development, mentoring, delivering training and presenting to clients and professional organisations.
- Prior experience working on regulatory investigations involving banking and financial institutions.
- Minimum of five Yrs. PQE
- A desire and capacity to work on high-profile and challenging matters
- Demonstrable capability to provide strategic advice including the use of alternative dispute resolution.
- Experience providing advice to commercial clients in complex disputes across a variety of industry sectors.
- Strong communicator and excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Ability to work cohesively with clients and nurture working relationships
- Strong litigator who is keen to progress their career at a leading, national firm
- Structured mentoring program
- Professional development programs
- Strategic planning program for business development
- Momentum Program for women and men who are taking a period of parental leave and wish to stay on career track
- 14 weeks paid parental leave regardless of gender
- Flexible working options
- Salary continuance insurance
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org