|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 days ago|
A reputable Life Insurance outfit are growing & seeking the support from a Senior Claims Assessor to strengthen their claims function.
This company are attacking the new financial year with aggressive growth plans, re-direction and a refreshing strategy of which focuses on people. A local sizeable outfit with a credible name amongst the market.
- To provide a personal and empathetic service to all Life Customers and be responsible for the proficient management, and assessment of all Life Claims within the stated authority limits.
- To mentor and develop all members of the Claims Assessment Team.
- Assess and manage Retail claims within set authority limits.
- Review and sign-off assessments and claim benefit payments for the Claims Team within set authority limits.
- Lead by example when implementing change.
- Proven experience in similar roles and demonstrated dedication to service and operational excellence.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and governing principles.
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferred.
- 3+ years claims assessment
- Income Protection, Trauma, Total Permanent Disability (TPD), and Business Expense experience needed.
Let’s talk in more detail on the phone – in the meantime please forward your interests/application to... Daniel Elliott - firstname.lastname@example.org