|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Collegiate team environment | Specialised work | Expert Partner | Excellent scope for career progression
A highly-regarded law firm, known for offering both commercially astute and honest advice and which consistently ranks in the Doyles guide legal directories.
The chosen Senior Associate or Special Counsel will hold upwards of eight years’ PQE and service the Corporate team's clients that require advice in this area. The team boast substantial public and private transactions experience and act for an impressive breadth of ASX listed and large-scale clientele. There will be expectation that the individual can work synonymously with a large team and delegate tasks to more junior staff where required.
- Reporting to Detectors and Partners in the team, you will be an Associate with first-rate skills across commercial, transactional and regulatory matters.
- Skills and Experience Required:
- Highly motivated and driven Corporate Lawyer with at least 8 year's PQE gained at an established law firm.
- Experience in a mix of corporate matters including high- quality M&A and equity capital markets work.
- Knowledgeable in the Corporations Act, ASX and ASIC regulation and practice.
- Exceptional technical, drafting and commercial skills with a strong client service ethic.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team and assist with the support and training of junior team members.
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance for motivated legal professionals.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com