|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Collegiate team environment | Specialised work | Expert Partner | Good scope for career progression
My client’s insurance & health team is headed up by 20 well-respected principals across several states in Australia. The Insurance department is recognised throughout the industry for producing high-quality advice to its clients and delivering exceptional and consistent service. The team handles claims across all major classes of insurance and acts for prestigious names in the insurance industry; both domestically and overseas.
Due to continued growth, the firm have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Insurance Associate with at least 5 years defendant insurance experience. There will be expectation that the chosen SA contributes to driving business forward and supports the other senior members of the team. Employees are valued for their contribution and are treated to Friday afternoons off every two weeks.
The role offers a broad range of public liability and general insurance work from an array of clients, with a focus on personal injury and property damage. Exposure to construction related liabilities and risks is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Solid understanding of the industry and be experienced and self-sufficient in running and maintaining files with minimal oversight.
- Previous defendant insurance and litigation experience within the liability area.
- Communication skills, an enthusiastic approach and a focus on client service are also important.
- Ability to work autonomously but enjoy being a team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Contribute positively to the team and firm environment
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org