|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
The position will bolster a team of 5 paraplanners, providing technical support to a team of 3 Advisers. As this is based in an affluent are you will be servicing HNW clients with complex, technical advice.
- Coordinate and manage new and existing client work-flows
- Oversee development and renewal of Statements of Advice, Reviews and client facing documents
- Accompany Adviser on client meetings and engage throughout.
- Support clients as first / second point of contact on any queries they have.
- Perform fact-finds and Develop robust financial strategies based on these
- Maintain a solid, compliant work ethic; ensuring you remain methodical and organised in your day-to-day duties
- Excellent compliance and technical knowledge, gained from 4-5 years of previous role within paraplanning
- Strong grasp of financial planning software systems and Platforms Inc. Xplan and Practifi
- Interpersonal skills that will contribute to building successful relationships with clients and add to a terrific office culture.
- Relevant Financial Planning qualifications including CFP
What to do next
If this sounds like an excellent opportunity, please click on APPLY. Alternatively, please call the recruiter, GARY STUART on 02 9641 5137 to discuss further or send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.