|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$90,000 – $110,000 (inc super)|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
The position will bolster a team of 5 paraplanners, providing technical support to a team of 3 Advisers. As this is based in an affluent are you will be servicing HNW clients with complex, technical advice.
- Coordinate and manage new and existing client work-flows
- Oversee development and renewal of Statements of Advice, Reviews and client facing documents
- Accompany Adviser on client meetings and engage throughout.
- Support clients as first / second point of contact on any queries they have.
- Perform fact-finds and Develop robust financial strategies based on these
- Maintain a solid, compliant work ethic; ensuring you remain methodical and organised in your day-to-day duties
- Excellent compliance and technical knowledge, gained from 4-5 years of previous role within paraplanning
- Strong grasp of financial planning software systems and Platforms Inc. Xplan and Practifi
- Interpersonal skills that will contribute to building successful relationships with clients and add to a terrific office culture.
- Relevant Financial Planning qualifications including CFP