|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Settlements Senior
- Reputable local brand
- Leadership Opportunity
- Payments background essential (BPay, FX etc)
- Full time permanent position | opportunity to lead a team - mentoring and development | dealing with escalations | CBD based - currently WFH
My client is looking for an experienced Settlements candidate to join their team in a leadership position - aside from team management you will also be responsible for Customer escalations / disputes.
This being the case, experience in Settlements within a Payments background is essential - relevant cross over in FX, BPay, Mastercard or VISA would be required.
Someone with a problem solving mind-set, strong attention to detail and excellent stakeholder engagement experience is necissary.
Salary and Benefits:
You will be joining a well established and experienced team, training around company processes / procedures and requirements will be given.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their skills in Payments products. This role is being offered at $80,000 + super.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Manage the function of the Central banking System
- Ensuring settlement for all clearing streams
- Oversee settlement across various payment types such as: FX, BPAY, Chequing etc
- Manage the process of RTGS/IPEX payments on behalf of all customers
- Oversee the daily balancing of the ESA account
- Ensure all KPI's and SLA's are met (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Actively manage employee performance to optimise productivity and efficiency
- Stakeholder engagement both internally and externally
Essential Criteria: Payments Settlements experience | leadership exposure | excellent communication both written and verbally | AU / NZ citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please send application to email@example.com or apply via the link