|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Opportunity for an ambitious Licensed Conveyancer to join a leading, national firm on a contract basis to cover for a maternity leave. Option to go permanent thereafter.
This Group has an emphasis on teamwork and are looking for an individual who shows a genuine interest in growing as a property lawyer as well as providing first class service to clients.
- Experience in managing commercial and residential conveyancing matters including large scale off-the-plan projects for developers;
- Ability to manage a large volume practice including dealing directly with external and internal clients;
- Experience using PEXA, PEXA Projects and other property transaction management systems;
- Managing high pressure periods of large work volumes and effectively managing time during strict time frames and the ability to prioritise activities according to level of urgency;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- The ability to consistently produce accurate, high quality work;
- Proactivity and initiative; and
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com