|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||14 days ago|
Here at Charterhouse, we’re working alongside a national client that seeks to appoint a Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) Associate to join an award-wining team, advising and drafting agreements on new business, contractual work for new projects, licensing and rights distribution in this ever-changing space.
Working alongside a team of three prestigious Partners as well as commercial lawyers, you will gain exposure in representing high-value international clients within the Private and Public sectors. The TMT and IP team consistently ranks in the Legal 500 and Chambers law directories and Partners are known to be made up young.
With the support of a renowned team, will be allowed the autonomy to build upon a progressive client base and drive business forward. Competitive salary + exceptional benefits available.
- TMT Associate with a minimum of three Yrs. PQE
- A desire and capacity to work on high-profile and challenging matters
- Strong knowledge across the technology and media industries
- Up-to-date on the latest developments and innovations
- Ability to work effectively with clients
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills are required
- Excellent knowledge of commercial and corporate law
- Mentoring and sponsorship opportunities;
- Charity leave and a robust community partnership program;
- Further education and supportive learning and development opportunities;
- Subsidised gym membership;
- Active social and sporting events
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com