|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 days ago|
About the role
Due to an exciting growth period, a Lawyer is required to join a nationally regarded IP, IT & Competition team. Your practice will focus on technology, telecommunications, data protection and privacy, as well as advising clients on competition and consumer issues and general commercial matters.
This team is one of the region’s leading and most experienced specialist groups, which works at the forefront of rapid regulatory and technological change.
Reporting to a leading Partner, you will gain excellent exposure to a mix of maters and complex commercial contracting. You will become part of a driven, dynamic team with a rich and diverse practice and work closely with some high value clients.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years' PQE in a reputable firm;
- Strong drafting and technical skills;
- Natural ability and desire to build strong client relationships;
- Ideally, a technology enthusiast, who is passionate about emerging issues and growth in the technology industry;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate with impact to both internal and external clients and staff;
- A commercially pragmatic mindset and a proactive working style;
- A relatable disposition, and a client service focus;
- An aptitude for finding creative and unconventional solutions to complex problems.
My client portrays both a positive and supportive working environment. They offer great quality work, a highly collaborative environment, competitive remuneration, career development opportunities and access to outstanding employee benefits – including subsidised gym membership, robust CLE program and active social and sporting events.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org