|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
Supportive environment | Expert Partners | Progress your career in a specialised area
A firm which continues to grow nationally and is known for offering both commercially astute and honest advice. Consistently ranks in the Doyles & Legal 500 law directories.
My client is a leading, top-tier firm that have an exciting opportunity for an experienced trade mark attorney or lawyer based in Sydney, to work in a reputable IP&T team. The role would suit a specialist trade mark lawyer or attorney who is looking to step into a leading IP-focused practice and who is interested in furthering their expertise and experience in trade marks.
The team provides services to a diverse range of clients as well as to a number of different practice groups within the Sydney office including Private Equity and M&A.
In this role you will:
- Provide trade mark services and advice on registration and enforcement issues for a wide range of industry sectors;
- Advise on the adoption of new brands and re-branding strategies including undertaking clearance searches;
- Assist in the management of international trade mark portfolios;
- Prepare and manage oppositions and non-use actions, draft evidence and brief and instruct counsel;
- Provide advice on IP aspects of due diligence and related corporate transactions.
In addition to this you will:
- A minimum of 4 years' solid experience working in a trade mark practice;
- A sound knowledge of trade mark law;
- A conviction that your career will be advanced by providing strategic commercial advice on matters concerning trade mark law;
- experience using Improtech software and databases would be advantageous;
- Have the desire and ability to manage your own file load;
- Have an ability to maintain and foster client relationships.
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance. You can expect a market-leading salary and genuine scope for clear career development.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org