|Location:||ACT - Canberra|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
My client is a recognised as a leader in the protection of intellectual property rights in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore and its qualified attorneys are committed to achieving the highest of standards.
This role will see you responsible for but not limited to; conducting trade mark searches, drafting search reports, prosecuting trade mark applications, conducting due diligence, design searches and registration, and providing general trade mark advice in a range of industries.
- Qualified AU/NZ Patent Attorney working in biological sciences or engineering/ICT (multiple positions).
- Experience dealing with IP Australia and IPONZ is required, and opposition experience is desirable but not essential. Good prospects of advancement.
- Successful candidates will enjoy working for quality clients in a progressive work environment.
- You will be commercially minded team player, who values working in a positive team environment.
- Qualifications: BSc, MSc or PhD in relevant discipline.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com