|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
My client is a wholly owned commercial insurance business. They specialise in business insurance products designed to protect everyday risks for Small to Medium Australian businesses via insurance intermediaries.
- Internal mobility opportunities
- Above market salary / benefits
- Develop & Diversify your portfolio
This business is a global financial services business with operations in Australia, Africa, Europe, India, China and the USA offering a wide range of insurance products.
They have a well-established brand here in Australia.
You will be working with a team of highly driven and enthusiastic individuals who do not take themselves too seriously but do take what they do very seriously.
- Actioning underwriting referrals within the service standards in a timely manner, in accordance with the underwriting guidelines for the various products offered.
- Operate within the bounds of the underwriting authority granted and to recommend action if referral is required.
- Post acceptance reviews of the portfolio.
- Communicate professionally with and develop relationships with broker partners.
- Complete various projects as required by the business.
- Review of renewal exceptions, ensuring risks meet underwriting appetite and pricing methodology.
- Liaison with other departments of the business to ensure implementation of agreed strategies or updates.
Minimum of 2 years in an underwriting role within an SME environment. Strong experience and understanding of the insurance broker market. Sound knowledge of the major risks within the property and liability markets.
Please forward your interests/application to email@example.com
02 9641 2479 0481122030