|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
A leading provider of Workers Compensation in NSW is seeking the skill set of a well-seasoned Work Capacity expert.
One of the stand out leading providers of Workers Compensation over recent years is recruiting for a Work Capacity specialist.
Working with this company offers exposure to leading professionals in the Workers Compensation and Insurance field, various internal mobility opportunities and numerous benefits of working with collaborative, forward thinking experts.
Work collaboratively and strategically with agents to identify claims that require a work capacity decision and monitor work capacity decision making in relation to quality and quantity. Ensure best practice case management is followed by mentoring and coaching new and existing staff on the work capacity decision making process.
Some of the duties are listed but more will be shared when you apply.
• Coach and mentor case managers and technical staff on best practice for work capacity decision making.
• Assist in identifying and monitoring claims that require work capacity decisions, ensuring decisions are made when appropriate.
• Identify key areas for improvement and strategies to enhance or change processes.
• Collaborate with, monitor, educate and direct relevant stakeholders, including scheme agents, other teams and external providers.
• Collaborate and make decisions about complex claim related matters.
• Develop, manage and attend relevant subject matter face-to-face training with scheme agent staff.
• Provide appropriate advice to individual claim issues raised by internal teams and/or scheme agents.
Let’s talk in more detail on the phone – in the meantime please forward your interests/application to email@example.com